Medical practice is one of the honorable professions. Doctors save lives of thousands every day. Most of us want to make a career in the medical field today.
Medical Council of Nepal approved medical colleges have a limited number of seats. There is a huge crowd each year in entrance exams. Only competent students having deep knowledge of subjects can clear entrance exams to take admission in leading institutes to accomplish their dreams. Good preparation is extremely required because there are limited seats in medical colleges.
As a medical aspirant, you should prepare for every topic related to the medical profession. There is no fixed syllabus that’s why it becomes more complicated. But the syllabus for every medical entrance exam is almost the same. You can consider IOM or KU entrance exam syllabus for core preparation.
Medical entrance exam preparation should start from class 11th because the first year of your intermediate may be pivotal for a strong base. Only subjects in class 12th are not enough to clear medical entrance exams. The syllabus of these entrance exams is almost the same as the course curriculum of class 11th and 12th.
Polish theoretical knowledge and speed up your numerical calculations; this year and onward most of the medical entrance exams will be online exams.
for medical entrance exam preparation
1. Do hard work in difficult areas and take guidance from experienced persons
2. Buy formulae cheat-sheets or prepare your own
3. Memorize diagrams thoroughly
4. A market is full of newspapers and current affairs magazines, take its advantage. You can also follow related news portals and blogs for current updates in science and technology.
5. Practice sample papers/previous years papers/mock tests
6. Revise core textbooks to stay away from any confusion and solve an objective question.
7. Rest is an important part of the study and exam preparation to keep good health
8. Make timetable intelligently and do a regular study
This article will help you a lot and if anything left please let us know we’ll cover ASAP. We wish you all the best for Pre Medical Tests. Leave a comment below and share this article with your friends.